2012年12月1日 星期六

Reflection after interview

I felt very happy when I am having an interview with Mr. Lam. During the interview, I have asked him some questions about the series of Tibet. In my art review, I will focus on his Tibet series. Mr. Lam has told me many things about Tibet and his works. His works have mixed with the landscape he have seen and his creation. By adding with the beautiful view of Tibet, his work was full of different elements. It shows his unique characteristic of art work. He said that he had lots of feelings and experience in Tibet.

On the other hand, his studio is quiet big. Except working desk, there are sofas on the other side, it likes a small parlor. Also, he loves nature much; there are many plants in his studio. It makes his studio to be more comfortable. Before leaving, he gives a souvenir to me. It is a calendar with his painting on it.




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言